Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Eagerly awaiting next release
Eagerly awaiting next release
SolsticeDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 9:11 PM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Users
Hay everybody wussup , long time no bumps biggrin

I am eagerly awaiting the next release of Revision so I can do a recorded playthrough of it in my own special theme. I have been wanting to do a recorded playthrough of DX in my special theme which will probably be " drunken assassin " playthrough meaning my players character will take every opportunity to obtain alcohol drinks and use them in the field in every way possible surprised which , of course , will include being piss drunk before every combat situation happy

I was thinking of doing this with the previously released version of Revision but would very much like to record this playthrough with the newer and more complete version.

Any idea on when the new version will release?

Feel free to post your unique ideas on themed playthroughs if you can think of any.

Added (2010-03-30, 9:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also, do you think there will be enough alcohol drinks in the new release of Revision to effectively achieve my playthrough theme " drunken assassin " ?

thanks

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Eagerly awaiting next release
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024