Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » You guys are aswsome!!!
You guys are aswsome!!!
joeace91007Date: Saturday, 2008-04-12, 6:27 AM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Users
I have been played Deus Ex for more than 20 times already, I download and installed your mod's demo yesterday, and I would just like to say you guys are absolutely off the hood, this is buy far the best mod I have played yet. The changes to UNATCO HQ and New York are just breathtaking, I especially love what you have done with the Renton Hotel. This stuff is professional quality, I would have gladly pay for it. I can't believe you guys are not as well know as some of the other Deus ex mods. This is a totally surprise. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to play when it is all done.

TrasherDate: Saturday, 2008-04-12, 2:11 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Hi joeace91007,

I'm glad that you liked the demo. If i have the time, there will be a patch for the Demo. Patch fixes some of the lights etc...(more info coming soon)

Oh and, a small correction to your post. "You guy(s) are aswsome!!!"

I'm the only member of this project smile

Thanks for sharing your opinion, stay tooned for an update!

Kee715Date: Friday, 2008-09-26, 11:40 PM | Message # 3
True fan
You are the only one working on the mod?!?!I'm guessing it can be pretty hard to make a mod alone.I have never made a mod,but I hope to someday.I probably won't start with Deus Ex,maybe Half Life 2.Great mod,keep up the great work!! cool biggrin

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with a Minigun, Chainsaw, and a big a** Cannon.
I'm a gamer at heart, but I'm limited by my surroundings...

TrasherDate: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 1:12 AM | Message # 4
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Yeah I'm the only one whos making the mod. Still looking for people who could help me with this..

Kee715Date: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 3:47 AM | Message # 5
True fan
I wish I could offer some help,but I only know how to change a few words in game files.That probably would not help for this though.Great job with the mod and good luck. smile

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with a Minigun, Chainsaw, and a big a** Cannon.
I'm a gamer at heart, but I'm limited by my surroundings...

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » You guys are aswsome!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024