Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Where is the temple in Hong Kong? (The one where the triad leaders meet?)
Where is the temple in Hong Kong?
Bulldog19892Date: Monday, 2008-12-29, 2:26 AM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Users
I joined these forums specifically to ask this question.

After you get the Dragontooth schematics from Versalife, where is the temple where the triad leaders meet, and how do I get in?

bjorn98009_91Date: Monday, 2008-12-29, 3:04 AM | Message # 2
Coder & General Support
Group: Administrators
Explore the compound map a bit. You'll find it. biggrin

I'm just curious, is there anyone else that had/has this problem?

Laro24Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 0:15 AM | Message # 3
True fan
Group: Checked
No. I finish the vanilla like 20 times... tongue

TrasherDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 1:30 AM | Message # 4
Creator & Mapper
He meant the temple thats in compound level

Kee715Date: Friday, 2009-01-02, 2:20 AM | Message # 5
True fan
Whilst I haven't had that problem, my brother has. I've been playing on my new PS3 and haven't been playing Revision lately, but my brother has (We unfortunately have to share the same computer). Anyway he was looking for that temple for 30 minutes before annoying me about it, so could you tell me where it is so I can tell him (He couldn't figure out how to find the forum here even though it's so obvious as to where to click XD ), please don't make me listen to him whine for the next week.

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with a Minigun, Chainsaw, and a big a** Cannon.
I'm a gamer at heart, but I'm limited by my surroundings...

bjorn98009_91Date: Friday, 2009-01-02, 1:48 PM | Message # 6
Coder & General Support
Didn't any of you see the datacube on the original temple in the market map? That cube gives instructions on how to get to the real temple.

You have to EXPLORE the world, you cant just run through it and finish the objectives. Why would you run anyway? Revision is about new areas while keeping the storyline, if you wanna run through it you could play vanilla.

Bulldog19892Date: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 2:55 AM | Message # 7
Visitor
Quote (bjorn98009_91)
You have to EXPLORE the world, you cant just run through it and finish the objectives. Why would you run anyway? Revision is about new areas while keeping the storyline, if you wanna run through it you could play vanilla.

There's a difference between exploring the area because you want to take it all in, and exploring the area because you're trying to figure out what to do. If there's anyone who enjoys a good atmospheric game, it's me, but being forced to remain in an area simply because you can't figure out where to go isn't fun. It's frustrating. I will read the datacube again, hopefully I'll be able to figure it out this time.

EDIT: Okay, so I found the temple, unfortunatly, the doors don't seem to open, and I can't find another way in.

EDIT #2: Alright I found it. Thanks for the help.

Message edited by Bulldog19892 - Sunday, 2009-01-04, 5:13 AM

TrasherDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 5:15 AM | Message # 8
Creator & Mapper
Quote (Bulldog19892)
EDIT: Okay, so I found the temple, unfortunatly, the doors don't seem to open, and I can't find another way in.

Doors closed? Well then you're not in the right place.

*****SPOILER*****

The temple is located in the same level where compound is located. Thats where the datacube is telling you to go. Go through the load point and proceed left. Next to the miltary bot & 2 chinese traffic police is the entrance to the temple.

SolsticeDate: Saturday, 2009-01-31, 5:09 AM | Message # 9
Visitor
Gordon quick is bugged!

I came to this thread because when I went to the right temple Max Chen wouldn't seal the alliance because Gordon Quick wasn't there! I went back to the compound and found Gordon Quick still at the front door with the little boy what's his name. And he wouldn't move then the conversation music began starting to play over and over again. But Gordon Quick wouldn't ever talk to me.So I killed the little boy and got everybody into a big scuffle trying to get Gordon Quick to go to the temple >< but he still wouldn't seal the alliance!

surprised

Check out the pics!

Message edited by Solstice - Saturday, 2009-01-31, 5:10 AM

bjorn98009_91Date: Sunday, 2009-02-01, 3:16 AM | Message # 10
Coder & General Support
I've had this bug also, once. But I was unable to recreate it...

Probably it's just bad DX code, and there is not really anything we could do about it.

TrasherDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-03, 12:27 PM | Message # 11
Creator & Mapper
Man that's weird. I've played Hong Kong through many times now and still havent encountered this bug.

Is there something wrong with the code bjorn?

SolsticeDate: Friday, 2009-02-06, 7:53 PM | Message # 12
Visitor
It seemed to be a convo/flag bug with Gordon Quick. When I walked by him the convo music kept starting and stopping then starting again and player would bounce like it was a walk but the bounce was actually caused by standing next to bugged Gordon Quick.

Might not even be due to your mod at all.

I did fix it by using legend and resetting the flag but it did make that goal stay in the list forever.

cry

Message edited by Solstice - Friday, 2009-02-06, 7:54 PM

TrasherDate: Friday, 2009-02-06, 8:19 PM | Message # 13
Creator & Mapper
Well, You could've summoned Max Chen next to Gordon Quick. That would have worked.

Laro24Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 0:14 AM | Message # 14
True fan
Group: Checked
Didn't get this bug. Never, in vanilla it's never happen too.

SimonDentonDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 1:00 PM | Message # 15
Revisioned
Quote (Solstice)
the convo music kept starting and stopping then starting again and player would bounce like it was a walk but the bounce was actually caused by standing next to bugged character

I get that alot, randomly dry

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Where is the temple in Hong Kong? (The one where the triad leaders meet?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024