Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Technical area. » Bugs in the newest version:
Bugs in the newest version:
Laro24Date: Thursday, 2008-09-04, 7:12 PM | Message # 1
True fan
Group: Checked
The bugs that I found for now:

Wtf:
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Ghunter was killing the NSF terrorists when I found him, he become my enemy....

Is the old Armory still behind? So yes, delete it, then the Rebuild takes 20 seconds less lol...

Yeah, I wish that I can active A lamp behind the glass...

I have nothing to say.

I will cuntinue playing and keep adding! Laro24.

Added (2008-09-04, 7:12 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
A bug: After I visit Smuggler and then I go to rescue Ford Shick and it's done I revisit Smuggler to tell he and after I use the elevetor to go up it was Loading, and after it was complete the game was close itself and then it says this:

I keep updating. happy

TrasherDate: Thursday, 2008-09-04, 8:40 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Wow.

First of all, there was already a Topic about 1.1 bugs. You should have posted these there(post next bugs there please)

The only bug that seems to be true is the Battery park one. Like wtf, I swear to god that I have never even seen that thing. Really this is the first time when I see that.

That Lamp thing is very easy to get fixed so np.

About Ford Shick, I just completed the mission and reported back to Smuggler, when i went back to NYC Streets I could continue the game without any problems. Seems like this can happen sometimes.

ps, the old armory is deleted...

ps 2, The first bug u posted is not a bug.. thats the same crate in vanilla version....

ps 3, Gunther worked for me correctly.

SemianonymousDate: Friday, 2008-09-05, 6:42 AM | Message # 3
Group: Users
Gunther glitch has happened to me in ever version of the game, with every possible mod that I can use to change gameplay active at one point or another. No idea what causes it, but maybe it somehow registers enemy hits on gunther as you shooting him. just hide for a while where he can't get you (bonus points if you can flee from him the whole time) and he'll get over it. I blame rust in his head.
And thrasher, you've never seen that house? It was in 1.0 too, I thought you were planning on making another hobo hut there.

TrasherDate: Friday, 2008-09-05, 11:38 AM | Message # 4
Creator & Mapper
Quote (Semianonymous)
And thrasher, you've never seen that house? It was in 1.0 too, I thought you were planning on making another hobo hut there.

No honestly, I've never seen that thing. The 1.12 patch(unofficial) will be here shortly and it removes this as it fixes some small annoying issues.

Laro24Date: Friday, 2008-09-05, 5:51 PM | Message # 5
True fan
Group: Checked
Yeah but I hear Ghunter was attacking the NSF Terrorists...

TrasherDate: Wednesday, 2008-09-10, 9:32 PM | Message # 6
Creator & Mapper
Well, maybe you accidently made too much noise(e.g using big weapons) and gunther reacted by joining the fight? Seriously when I played this mission it all worked eventhough my SWAT operation was loud.

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Technical area. » Bugs in the newest version:
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024