Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » General Discussion » Other Discussion » Problem with my mod
Problem with my mod
SimonDentonDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 9:53 AM | Message # 1
Revisioned
Group: Users
I hate to say it guys but my mod is in a terrible situation. Firstly it is still too ambitious for Deus Ex, a school mod for this kind of game
is going to be very difficult to make. Lack of team members and with me working on my school work and film making, I am very worried
about my mod's progression.

Firstly level design, with many mappers coming and going and having to do some mapping myself, schools are a bit complex for my limited experience.

I don't mean to sound like an idiot or anything but I don't see a possible future for my mod. But quitting it would be a slack and dumb move as
I have received nice help from before. I am trying my best with new ideas and stuff, but I can't seem to get my mod to develop right.

What do I do people?

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

TrasherDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 12:43 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Dont worry about it Simon. It'll turn out just fine. Maybe you should recruit some mappers from OTP/Moddb forums smile

SimonDentonDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 8:57 AM | Message # 3
Revisioned
Group: Users
I tried, got one from moddb who is busy atm. Maybe I'll wait for a better one...

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

Revision Discussion Board » General Discussion » Other Discussion » Problem with my mod
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024