Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Can't stand it anymore!
Can't stand it anymore!
AgelessDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 5:56 AM | Message # 16
Familial
Group: Moderators
@Kee, I'd rather play Duke Nukem then. smile

Trahser, thanks for the update. So the decision is then also made to include the new new New York Streets in revision 1.3?

Jord.

SimonDentonDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 8:47 AM | Message # 17
Revisioned
Group: Users
Actually from what I learned 1.3 is only just a bug fixing patch. It is better for the final release to have all the cool new maps including the updated New york maps, graveyard and ShipBelow map. Also the other maps for the later part of the story. It will be a huge overhaul which is what I think Trasher is planning to hit us with biggrin

Yes the hype for Revision might make you impatient, but will definately be worth the wait. Project 2027 is looking like it is going to be released soon as it is nearly done. check out the site http://planetdeusex.ru/2027/

Yes there are still good old games that are waiting to be discovered that can help you wait for Revision. When I couldn't wait for Revision I played it again and again and reported bugs to good ol Trasher and bjorn smile

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

AgelessDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 12:48 PM | Message # 18
Familial
Group: Moderators
Quote (SimonDenton)
When I couldn't wait for Revision I played it again and again and reported bugs to good ol Trasher and bjorn smile

What do you think I have been doing? wink

Even been checking if said bugs I found were already reported before. Something not everyone does... damn n00bs. wacko

Jord.

Message edited by Ageless - Saturday, 2009-09-19, 12:49 PM

bjorn98009_91Date: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 0:00 AM | Message # 19
Coder & General Support
Group: Administrators
Quote (Ageless)
Even been checking if said bugs I found were already reported before. Something not everyone does... damn n00bs.

Good boy! biggrin

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Can't stand it anymore!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024