Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » What style of charchter do you play?
What style of charchter do you play?
Maxrebo6Date: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:46 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
I just recently played the orignal in a pacifist stealth run I wanted to do revision but last time I tried I had hard time sneaking by all the nsf on get this liberty island can you reccomend some tips or should I take another approach.

SimonDentonDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 1:34 PM | Message # 2
Revisioned
Well for when you are near the commander you could chuck in a gas grenade to keep them busy rubbing their eyes while you run up to the ladder and stuff. Also sometimes when I did no killing missions I just ran for it using medkits and the healing and protecting aug.

I am usually a guns blazing player :P

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

TrasherDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 1:42 PM | Message # 3
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
^ Just like he said.

If you really wanna sneak, you gotta be a bit more careful. Use baton,gas grenades etc.

Good luck!

AgelessDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 6:50 PM | Message # 4
Familial
Group: Moderators
Quote (SimonDenton)
I am usually a guns blazing player :P

Need... more... LAMs... biggrin

Jord.

Maxrebo6Date: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 11:25 PM | Message # 5
I will probably do a guns blazing playthrough this time to change things up because I will most likely have a hard time sneaking but I will make sure I dont get the bad rep during the battery park section.Ah the baton and gas grenades one of my favorite things to find.I think I'll take the GEP gun.

AgelessDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 11:52 PM | Message # 6
Familial
You know, in all the times I have played Deus Ex and Revision (around 20 times), I have perhaps twice used the GEP gun. And then only at the prison level against those huge bots. I like the pistol/crossbow combo a lot more. Perhaps because they don't slow me down as much as that unwieldy big GEP gun does. Using it while you have no experience points for big guns is about as useful as trying to snipe everyone with a pistol.

Jord.

Maxrebo6Date: Monday, 2009-09-28, 2:37 AM | Message # 7
So I see you reccomend taking the crossbow,I usually take the gep gun for blow locked doors up.What skills do you take for a run where you not trying to avoid casualties.I'll take the crossbow cause some times you gotta make a silent takedown.What about the assualt rifle or the shotguns.My personal favorite the dragontooth sword.

AgelessDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 10:27 AM | Message # 8
Familial
Quote (Maxrebo6)
So I see you reccomend taking the crossbow

No, I said I like it above anything else. Especially on the first couple of levels.
And then in combination with the pistol.

Jord.

Message edited by Ageless - Monday, 2009-09-28, 10:27 AM

TrasherDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 10:56 AM | Message # 9
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
I usually prefer Assault Rifle/Assault Shotgun/Rifle. When I have to takedown some bots, I use sabot shells which are very deadly :P

Maxrebo6Date: Wednesday, 2009-09-30, 8:27 AM | Message # 10
What skills do you reccomend taking in the beginning and any other tips.

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » What style of charchter do you play?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024