Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » A couple of questions?
A couple of questions?
Maxrebo6Date: Friday, 2009-10-02, 2:58 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
I have a few questions?
1.what skills do reccomend taking in the begginning
2.What about augmentations
3.Dealing with guards at liberty island and the rest of the game
4.How do you deal with the guards guarding gunther at the statue.
Iron and copper,the statue is copper on an iron frame.

TrasherDate: Friday, 2009-10-02, 11:04 AM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
1: I don't think there are any recommendations. You pick the skills you most desire.
2: Same as above
3: That is totally up to you. Either you sneak, or you just rush in and kill everybody.
4: Bypass the laser and then throw a gas grenade to keep the guards busy. That's just one way to deal with them.

May I ask you, how many times you have played Deus Ex through?

Maxrebo6Date: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 0:24 AM | Message # 3
Countless times on the ps2 and I just recently beat the pc version in my first non cheat non lethal run and I did pretty good in that run.I had lots of fun in my non lethal run so I wanted to mix things up in my next run.I am thinking of taking the minicrossbow because you can get a rifle off a guard and the gep gun is a heavy wepon and is kind of pointless.

TrasherDate: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 0:28 AM | Message # 4
Creator & Mapper
Oh, PS2 version... I have never played that one yet...

Minicrossbow is a good choice. I agree with you about the Gepgun... It's pretty pointless for the most of the part in the game.. but when we're talking about the ending part.. It's very valuable.

Maxrebo6Date: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 0:39 AM | Message # 5
That to and its also fun to use it to blow open doors and see peoples reactions.The story of how I first played the orignal is quite hillarious.I remeber seeing it mention has a top game in PSM magazine then I forgot for awhile then saw a commercial for invisble war thought it looked cool,played it on xbox.I liked it,then found it was a sequel,I looked it up to find the orignal was on pc and ps2 and I got the ps2 verision used at gamestop but my older brother had to buy a cd at best buy,guess what they had it brand new for less than I payed for it used and the best buy was only two stores down.Hardly ever does the hey that cooll ever turn out into one finding a gem.I actually still own the ps2 version so in truth I own 3 working copies of this game.

Added (2009-10-03, 0:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I remember the ps2 version was slightly different because,the free clinic was down some stair near where this a cops body in pc version near the subway station.There is a area with turnstiles seprating the dock from liberty island and the bum that gives you the code to the keypad in the womans room,that leads to the mole people is in a broken down subway car instead of on the terminal.Also the rooks area is more lit and has some new areas.Thats all I can remember at this time.Also the unatco troops look slightly different.

TrasherDate: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 0:52 AM | Message # 6
Creator & Mapper
I'm not sure, but doesn't the PS2 version have improved animations? The characters look better too. Despite all the 'small' improvements in the PS2 version, I still prefer the PC version since all the good mods out there like HDTP,TNM,Shifter,New Vision can't be used in the PS2 version.

Maxrebo6Date: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 0:59 AM | Message # 7
True I prefer the pc version now though for invisble war I prefer the xbox version because at least it actually works.Stupid victoria error I was up to liberty island and thats the final mission on the same pc too then I the game crapped out on me.The worst part is thats the only steam game that gave me trouble.

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » A couple of questions?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024