Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Amazing work guys but..a small nitpick if i may ask... (some questions)
Amazing work guys but..a small nitpick if i may ask...
nicolas36onDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:18 PM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Users
Hi there I just recently discovered this mod and all i have to say is amazing work and this with the hdr mod and the texture pack can bring new life to deus ex when finished.

Through i know its very hard work what to do i have to mention some things that bothered me.In the hong kong levels the revised maps are missing the flags that went from building to building in the original version.Also some light poles are missing.I know it sounds like nitpicking but its a pity not making perfect something that is already really good by not adding those details.

TrasherDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 10:33 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Hello nicolas36on, welcome to our forum! It's always nice to see new people stopping by.

About your notifications, could you be a bit more specific? Which light poles are missing? The ones with the gun fire detector?

-Trasher

nicolas36onDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 8:15 AM | Message # 3
Visitor
Hi Trasher thanks for replying and sorry for taking so long to check back.I am not sure about the one you are mentioning I was talking about the building poles\columns\pylons in some shops in the hong kong area that were emitting a blue neon glow all over around them.

TrasherDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 12:15 PM | Message # 4
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Sorry, I still dont know what you're talking about. Could you perhaps send a picture of the area from the vanilla level?

Babeuf97Date: Monday, 2010-04-05, 10:42 AM | Message # 5
Visitor
Hey,
is this you are talking about?

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mdm8hi.jpg

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Amazing work guys but..a small nitpick if i may ask... (some questions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024