Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Suggestions » 'Jump qiests' (just an idea)
'Jump qiests'
JCMDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 9:15 PM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Users
I've seen some people complaining about too much space (Hong kong) and i wondered what could fill do with the space and make the DX revision experience more exciting. I thought about it and remembered 'Jump Quests' from a free game called Maplestory, you jump onto platforms to get to a certain area (I.E the top). on the way there are obstacles which will knock you of the platforms, it's a very simple idea (maplestory is a 2D plane).

i was thinking that we could do some jumping to get somewhere where there's a reward at the end, kind of like when in DX you start at the mole people and make your way to the airport through sewers Ect. so how about obstacle courses or dungeons/buildings with laser trip wires cameras and mutated animals. sort of like a training ground but we get rewards at the end (and each building has its own side story??)

TrasherDate: Monday, 2009-09-21, 1:08 AM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
There is actually this secret office room where you can get only by jumping between the balconies. Many goodies waiting for ye there. We'll do our best to make the Compound more "active". Thanks for the suggestions though.

AgelessDate: Monday, 2009-09-21, 8:36 AM | Message # 3
Familial
Group: Moderators
Quote (Trasher)
There is actually this secret office room

Yeah, found that one. Some precision jumping (or is that falling?) needed. cool

Jord.

JCMDate: Monday, 2009-09-21, 5:45 PM | Message # 4
Visitor
Group: Users
I think i remember jumping and stacking boxes to get to a room. cool keep up the goood work

TrasherDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 0:24 AM | Message # 5
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Haha, yeah there are more to come! For NYC Street's aswell!

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Suggestions » 'Jump qiests' (just an idea)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024