Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » General Discussion » Other Discussion » I returned too...
I returned too...
SimonDentonDate: Sunday, 2009-08-30, 1:41 PM | Message # 1
Revisioned
Group: Users
Hey guys,

It's great to be back! seeing familiar and new users posting about this forum which is based off a pretty cool mod! When I was irst here I luckily
found myself some help for my Deus Ex Total conversion in it's early development. After 8 months the mod is continuing but at a slower pace.
I have gained new team members espexially ZeroPresence who mapped for The Nameless Mod! And also a reliable partner DJ who can do
Art/Animation/Modeling/Coding and help me in any other way which is great! Except for ZP, my team mates (including myself) are really slow
with making Summer 101. And I am worried of people losing interest, I don't want my first ever mod to be ignored! happy

It is a bit boring for me because i am still trying to get experience with mapping and coding but at least progress exists. I am still in need of Coders, Mappers,
Story writers, Artists or any kind of help. At the moment I am making a mini mod to be included with Summer 101 as an arcade game you can play in the arcade
venue called Living Nightmare. A simple 4 map single player mini mod which is going good at the moment. Reskins and voice work for the zombies are great and still more to come.

As Summer 101 progresses a bit faster or if there are any updates I will post them on here in the Other Discussion forum. If anyone can help me in anyway it would be appreciated. Good luck Trasher with mapping Revision and can't wait for your net update! biggrin

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

TrasherDate: Friday, 2009-09-04, 3:04 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Welcome back Simon! It's great to have you here!

I'm really looking forward playing Summer 101 some day. I'm pretty sure people wont lose their interest of Summer 101. Just keep updating the site/moddb profile to show people that you guys are really doing it.

Good luck with the project! wink

SimonDentonDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 5:29 AM | Message # 3
Revisioned
Group: Users
Thanks, if I had some more coders I would have releases Summer 101 content like no next minute! Just that I have an efficent team, some of them are slow. But I am grateful to have them. How's that door you're making for me? :P

Its great to see that guys like you are STILL interested in S101

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

Revision Discussion Board » General Discussion » Other Discussion » I returned too...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024