Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » ...........
redroosterDate: Monday, 2008-02-11, 7:42 PM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Checked
dry Your Hong Kong "Underworld" map won't work. I followed the installation instructions and loaded DX, went to the market, walked toward the Lucky Money club and the game crashed with an error saying "TriadLumPath 06_HongKong_WanChai_Market. TriadLumPath7(State DeusEx.ScriptedPawn.Seeking:0373) Unknown code token D1"......

Any ideas? I'd would appreciate any help. dry

-wpm-

Message edited by redrooster - Monday, 2008-02-11, 7:42 PM

TrasherDate: Monday, 2008-02-11, 8:32 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Hi, So far you're the first one who has encountered problems playing lucky money.

First of all, do you have any other mods running(other than shifter)? 1st, try open the map with legend.

press t and type the following: set deusex.jcdentonmale bcheats enabled true - then type legend and select the underworld 06 from the map list.

Also the log would be nice too.

Cheers

redroosterDate: Monday, 2008-02-11, 9:55 PM | Message # 3
Visitor
Group: Checked
Thank you, used the legend menu to get to the new map and it loads the area fine now, I think the reason it did not work before was because I had installed hdtp with shifter wrong. Also I had installed a Chronos and removed it, maybe that contributed to the pro. I have fixed the problem with ur help. The map is great, look forward to the demo and full revision coming out. Thanks for your work.

-wpm-

TrasherDate: Monday, 2008-02-11, 10:02 PM | Message # 4
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
No problem. Stay tooned! smile

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » ...........
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024