Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Level trouble. (Name says it all.)
Level trouble.
Kee715Date: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 4:10 AM | Message # 1
True fan
Group: Users
[size=8][font=Arial][color=blue]I need help with the level where you turn enemy to U.N.A.T.C.O.I can not figure out where to go to send the signal.NEEEEEED HEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with a Minigun, Chainsaw, and a big a** Cannon.
I'm a gamer at heart, but I'm limited by my surroundings...

TrasherDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 10:32 AM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
***SPOILER***

Alright, when you enter the level you will see a car crashed on the wall. Behind the car is a dead body. Next to the body is a nanokey which will open the entry doors.

When you're inside the building look around under the stairs. There should be an old rusty hatch which will lead you to a secret comuter room where you can change the satellites direction in order to send the message to chad.

Now you have to walk up to the top floor and search for a key which opens another hatch. The key can be found from the first cardbox thats on the shelf. This hatch will take you to the top of the building where you can send the message. There are multiple ways to leave the area safety but I will not spread that this time.

Good luck!

Kee715Date: Friday, 2008-09-26, 1:41 AM | Message # 3
True fan
[size=8][font=Arial][color=blue]THAAAANK YOU SO MUCH!!!I could not figure that out!Thanks for the help! biggrin exclaim

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with a Minigun, Chainsaw, and a big a** Cannon.
I'm a gamer at heart, but I'm limited by my surroundings...

KonerakDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 10:47 PM | Message # 4
Visitor
Woah, I finished Deus Ex a couple of times but could not find this.

It seems a bit elaborate to me - more "Zelda" than Deus Ex... there should maybe be more than one way, instead of all those bottlenecks (find or get stuck). Or atleast some hints would be nice. The communications doors labelled as such, or a map of the leveling hanging on the wall...

TrasherDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-06, 7:33 PM | Message # 5
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Hello Konerak, There are clues especially for the nanokey.. just look around more carefully. The NSFHQ will get some changes. Remember that this is just a demo you're playing.

AgelessDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-07, 11:28 AM | Message # 6
Familial
Group: Moderators
Quote (Konerak)
there should maybe be more than one way

For Revision there is more than one way to get to the building with the dishes. It consists of some air-duct shuffling.
I hardly ever used the nanokey, I think I used that one once.

Though the sat-dish building and yard at the back could do with some more enemies. Now it's a little bland in that respect.

Jord.

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » General » Level trouble. (Name says it all.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024