Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Suggestions » New elements into Revision
New elements into Revision
SimonDentonDate: Monday, 2010-01-04, 10:41 AM | Message # 1
Revisioned
Group: Users
I am currently coding for Revision and I have added new custom stuff like a custom crosshair, credits list and player. Hopefully if I don't get fired beforehand, I just need to fix a few errors and then the new RevisionWork package is ready to go! I am also suggesting a few more things to make Revision separate a bit from vanilla Deus Ex by having a custom menu map with both the Iron Storm and Eidos logo side by side and then with the starting logo of Trasher's group "RVision" and then a big REVISION rotating logo.

I am trying to add custom conversations that miz with the vanilla DeusEx Conversaions, not going well so far but...its possible. If you have any other suggestions about turning Revision from a gameplay mod into a total conversion, please post here. Also suggestions about the crosshair as I am only using a little sample crosshair for the time being.

My Current Suggestions
-Custom menu map
-Easter eggs that unlock rewards (like in TNM) to force the player to explore.

My Mod!

www.summer101.ucoz.com

TrasherDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 10:02 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
uhm... Hey Simon!

Haven't seen you for a while. We'll have to discuss about these "features" more on msn. Oh, and most of the features you mentioned in your post are on the "to do" list wink

bjorn98009_91Date: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 11:10 PM | Message # 3
Coder & General Support
Group: Administrators
Simon! That's supposed to be hush-hush for the time being! xP

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Suggestions » New elements into Revision
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024