• Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Suggestions » AN idea
AN idea
sphinxDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 7:58 AM | Message # 1
Visitor
Group: Checked
HELLO?

here is my idea.

make it just like an open end game. players can travel from city B to city A when they want. the players can decide where they want to go. the players can pickup which mission to do freely.

for what?

roleplaying.

and......in the unmoded deus ex , there are many "one time use" map. if you played it one time, then you never seen it till start a new game. It's a wast of resource.

so...what you think?

TrasherDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 12:16 PM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Hi sphinx and welcome to the forums! smile

Interesting idea indeed, BUT! is it possible to make it so that it works 100%? That's the question.

make it just like an open end game. players can travel from city B to city A when they want. the players can decide where they want to go.

ok, look, i dont think if that's gonna work. Let us assume we've played the game to hongkong. ok, then i want to go back to nyc street. What am i supposed to do there? All the guys are dead and there's nothing we can do.. u could replay the missions though.. Also, u get the same old datalinks & items.

there are many "one time use" map. if you played it one time, then you never seen it till start a new game. It's a wast of resource.

yeah, i know what u mean, but you gotta remember that you're playing for the story.

I like your idea. It's just that i dont think if it's possible to make it in Dx. Even if it's possible there would be many many painly misfortunes.

Topics like these are welcome! wink

Message edited by Trasher - Friday, 2007-09-07, 5:53 PM

Kee715Date: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 0:07 AM | Message # 3
True fan
Group: Users
That would kinda work,in a total conversion mod maybe.Otherwise no.

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with a Minigun, Chainsaw, and a big a** Cannon.
I'm a gamer at heart, but I'm limited by my surroundings...

Revision Discussion Board » Revision Discussion » Suggestions » AN idea
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024