Deus Ex Revision
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Revision Discussion Board » General Discussion » Other Discussion » Deus Ex 2 (Talk about the Second game)
Deus Ex 2
SKoolboy17Date: Friday, 2009-03-06, 0:02 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
did ya like it or hate it talk about what you thought about the Graphics,The Main Character,The AI,Gameplay
all that good stuff
I don't think Im alone when I say I didn't like it the graphics I won't lie they were nice and AlexD was a ok protagonist I can't really say he isn't like JC when he is practically his son lol but the gameplay just pissed me off so I guess in a way I did like it just not as much as the first one

"What good's an honest soldier if he can be ordered to behave like a terrorist?"

TrasherDate: Friday, 2009-03-06, 1:03 AM | Message # 2
Creator & Mapper
Group: Administrators
Well, I think DX2 is good. It has that nice atmosphere but the gameplay really is the biggest flaw. It feels like you're a robot when you move the player. Story is pretty good so are the graphics....but when it comes to physics.. LOL.. I liked Alex Denton. He is pretty cool. I kinda liked him more than JC in DX2 because JC acts a little weird... Overall its a good game but you can see the console traces way too well..

Revision Discussion Board » General Discussion » Other Discussion » Deus Ex 2 (Talk about the Second game)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Deus Ex Revision © 2024